Eunomia (T4) Eunomia (T4)

I loved this! Groovy and chill. It was perfect. My night was going awful until I heard this. Way to go, and thank you for cheering me up!

Nijsse responds:

You're very welcome! I'm glad you liked it and made your night a bit better.

21.5.2013 21.5.2013

Yours is really catchy I like it!

Gede responds:

Thanks!

Don't Let Me Go Don't Let Me Go

Nice job- I like the kick/snare/pulsing bass combo. It's chill and yet still has great energy. :)

Horizons-Dream Trance Horizons-Dream Trance

Great job. This is the kind of trance I love- energetic and soothing!

prodrift101 responds:

Thank you! I love to make this music and hearing that you like it only makes me want to create more!

Andain - Bt (radio Mix) Andain - Bt (radio Mix)

Love it!

Cahzmana responds:

no no no.. i love u
thanks for stopping by! :)

T-Trance T-Trance

This sounds really good. Something actually came to mind when I heard this. Do you happen to use FL Studio? I could could share my ideas with you if you want. Basically, I have this upper tone melody that would come in after yours. I like how yours builds. I would keep your bass and beat line and bring it back in between the upper melody parts. Overall, I really like your style.

MaSterAsSter responds:

I do happen to use FL studios. :]
Drop me a message, we'll talk more.

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

Hey I'm new to this site and was told my music sounds like yours. I think it may be the similar triplet pattern melody used in 4/4 time. It definitely gives off good vibes. I love your songs. They are upbeat and uplifting. Mine or more chillout style. I will enjoy listening to more of yours. Cheers.

enlasnUbe enlasnUbe

Very Chill. I like it!

Zafrece- Slip Stream(WIP) Zafrece- Slip Stream(WIP)

Fantastic! I love the tones in the beginning. This song really immerses the listener. Keep up the good work and post more!

Zafrece responds:

Thanks man, ya i'll get to posting more hopefully soon.

Armed With Dental Drills Armed With Dental Drills

Not too shabby took a while to get to the goodies. Its a shame it ended when it did. Now ur turn. Here's mine http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/529863